ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Resurrection Day Deals

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Resurrection Day Deals

I know Resurrection Day (also known as Easter) isn't until April, but, of course items have been in the stores for weeks now...since February 15, really. I suggest that, if you prepare a gift or basket for your children, family or friends, that you begin looking now for bargains to fill those baskets. There are numberous candy coupons right now...print them out or clip them from your inserts and tuck them in the front of your coupon binder or even in your wallet so you can take advantage of deals you see at Target, Walmart, CVS, Publix etc. with the greatest savings. Don't forget to hide them well so your kids don't happen upon them and assume you purchased an extra treat for them! I also find that I have to get them out of my sight.  (I love those new white chocolate M&M's from Target!) Also, you might start making some things for those baskets...cross and butterfly sugar cookies freeze well!(I'll have to post my favorite sugar cookie recipe.) And there so many cute Easter crafts that can adorn your gifts. Why not get a plain basket or bucket at Dollar Tree and decorate it? You still have time to do so! I think I'll go cruise through Pinterest right now to find some inspiration! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Blessings,
Donna

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home