ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Save-a-Lot Shopping

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Save-a-Lot Shopping

I got some pretty good deals on produce for the week and added some protein at a fair price to supplement my stockpile of boneless chicken breast and ground chuck. All the fruit was under $1.00 a pound. The potatoes were $2.99 for 10 pounds. The bell pepper were $.39 each so I bought enough to slice and freeze and 4 for making stuffed bell peppers one night this week. Coffee was $5.99 for 33 ounces...the best deal I have seen recently even with a coupon. The roast was $2.99 a pound and each turkey bacon package cost $1.00. The turkey bacon wasn't a fabulous price per ounce, but I cook the whole package no matter how big or small because I don't like an opened package of bacon in the refrigerator. I spent a total of $26.80.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home