ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Living Word Fellowship Coupon Swap

Friday, February 3, 2012

Living Word Fellowship Coupon Swap

Tonight I have the privilege of sharing with a group of ladies from Living Word Fellowship about coupon organization! I'm so excited. You can have the best coupons in the world, but if you don't know where they are or don't have them with you, they don't do you a bit of good! We all have been there...you notice the great clearance sale at Target and just KNOW you have a coupon that will make that nail polish FREE or close to it, but don't have your coupons with you!! Organization is everything, isn't it! However, we can't easily clip every coupon that comes into our possession...or we won't have time to head to Target to shop! It's all about balance. And the ugly truth is, we won't get every deal...and frankly, we shouldn't. When I see a bargain and pass it up (either because I don't have the coupon, don't need it now, or I don't have enough cash to make it happen) I can smile to myself and know that God has a bargain waiting for someone else and He just let me in on it!

Blessings,
Donna

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home