ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Coupons Inserts, January 15, 2012

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Coupons Inserts, January 15, 2012

There's only one insert in the paper tomorrow...Smart Source.  A few of my favorite coupons in the Smart Source are:
     $1 off one box of Celestial Seasoning tea bags (I love my cup of tea!)
     $1.00 off any two boxes of Welch's Fruit Snacks or Fruit 'n Yogurt Snacks
     $1.50 off any Sorrento String or Stick Cheese (10 oz or larger)
     $1.00 off any Jergens moisturizer (4 oz or larger)
     $2.00 off any one package of Pull-ups (Jumbo Pack or larger)
     $1.00 off any Revlon lip or nail product

Let me know if you need any Smart Source inserts...email me at couponclippinwoman@gmail.com

Blessings,
Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home