ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Coupon Class

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Coupon Class

Last Thursday, December 29, 2011, at 1:00 I had such a fabulous time sharing some couponing basics with a great group of ladies at my first couponing class! Thank you so much, Gina, Helen, Laura, Christy and Tina for joining me! Prayerfully, the information was helpful. I will be planning another basic couponing class soon...probably on a Saturday morning. Just let me know if you are interested. You can email me at couponclippinwoman@gmail.com. In addition to the "Intro Class", I am considering doing a "CVS/Walgreens" class as well as a "Binder" class for those who have decided to put together a binder for use in couponing.

Today, three inserts were included in the newspaper...Smart Source, Redplum and P&G.  Please let me know if you are in need of any!


Happy New Year!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home