ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: The Great Coupon Box Experiment

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Great Coupon Box Experiment

After having used a coupon binder/file box method for several years, I have decided to try using a different hybrid method in 2012. Why? To be quite honest, I am always on the hunt for more efficient methods of couponing. Like yours, my time is valuable. I am always seeking the right balance with my time and our money so that I can be a better steward of each. So, hop on in my money saving minivan and I willl take you along for the ride.

I will try to spend as little money as possible,of course, as I switch over to my new method. I have a 13 inch by 14.5 inch photo box with an elastic loop closure on two sides that I will try to use first before purchasing something new.

There are 12 separate divisions in the box and a clear pocket in the lid that could hold store coupon policies. The biggest potential drawback I can see is the possibility of the box being dropped...hopefully the elastic loops will hang tough for me. One more possible problem...will it work in a shopping basket? I think it will definitely have to ride in the main part of the basket. Hmm...


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home