ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Ecoupons

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ecoupons

I promised to post this to my blog...

There are 3 sites I am aware of to load up ecoupons:  cellfire.com
                                                                                  upromise.com
                                                                                   savingstar.com

Check out the sites and register your grocery or drugstore cards. Then when you scan your card at checkout, you will receive the savings. Another mobile method of couponing is having coupons sent to your cell phone. The one I use frequently is Target. The cashier simply scans the UPC from your phone and you get the savings. Very cool...no ink, paper or scissors utilized.

Blessings,
Donna

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Billie said...

good info... thanks Donna. I especially like the Target idea since my Publix takes them as a competitor and it seems that everytime I need to coupon from target it is gone, yet I don't want to just print away ahead of time. See you tomorrow.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Donna McInvale said...

I am so jealous that your Publix considers Target a competitor! I'm glad the post was helpful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home