ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: My Hybrid Coupon Organization Method

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Hybrid Coupon Organization Method


Thought I would share a shot of my personal coupon organization method and the one that I teach and help you prepare at my Coupon Workshop! The handcrafted file box holds the uncut inserts for the last 3 months and the binder holds clipped coupons by category. I carry my binder with me whenever I shop...which means I have to throw it in the car every time I head out. I keep it in a tote bag that makes it easy to do so. Other options might be to use one of the zippered binders with a handle. This system works for me because it does not require that you clip every single coupon you get your hands on but does allow for a method of carrying coupons with you when you shop to catch the surprise deal. I think it is the best of both worlds!

Blessings,
Donna

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home