ltr"> Coupon Clippin' Woman: Handcrafted Cleaning Products

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Handcrafted Cleaning Products

As I promised in an earlier post, I plan to share the inexpensive homemade cleaning product recipes I've used as well as the new ones I find on the Internet. This one came from Pinterest and uses one of my favorite ingredients...vinegar. It is touted as a great soap scum/bathroom cleaner...which it is, I am happy to report. I also used it on kitchen cabinets after pan frying some chicken patties and it worked like a charm. It really isn't all natural, but it isn't harmful like many bathroom/kitchen cleaners. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients: 1 part Dawn dish washing liquid
                     1 part Vinegar

I used 6 ounces of each for my first batch. Heat the vinegar in glass measuring cup in the microwave to warm it. It does not have to be boiling hot! Add it to a new/clean spray bottle. Add an equal amount of vinegar and shake. That's it! A little goes a long way. Also, if you use it on your tile floor...make sure you have gotten it all up because a bit of a residue is slippery! (I know this because I used a squirt to clean up something stubborn on my Pergo kitchen floor and almost took a tumble later.) It really isn't a floor cleaner...

Blessings,
Donna

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home